Thursday, July 14, 2016

Case of Chambray

It sure has been a "chambray" week..... the last 2 days I wore chambray tops, and today this chambray dress. Considering the snow was still flying when I bought this number, I figured I should finally wear it! You might remember from my post about it, that it is a copy of an Anthropologie dress. I knew I was going to belt it, to give myself some sort of definition and I love the ombre coloring on it and the way the sides cascade down! One thing about these high-lo hem dresses..... they sure do catch the wind! Sometimes, that's great for blog photos. But not so great walking through the parking lot at work and trying not to flash my "almost 40 Mom underwear"!

Chelsea & Theodore Chambray Dress : Younkers
Random Belt
Sandals : Payless






No comments: