Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cooling Down The Dress

During the Summer, I wore this little chambray number with bare legs. With the weather cooling, it's been fun to experiment with how to wear it. Brown tights and booties were an obvious choice. But then I tried it belted over some jeans. It's one of those looks that I love seeing on my inspiration boards (a short dress or tunic over jeans) but then when I try it myself I am just not sure. What do you think? At any rate, I just love this peacock feather embroidered piece!

The Dress: Plumage Chambray Dress by Holding Horses - Anthropologie

Look 1: brown tights (JC Penney), booties (Zulily), Apt 9 Aviators (Kohl's), necklace (Michael's)

Look 2: Levi's Jeans (Macy's), Apt 9 belt (Kohl's), Seychelles Wedges (Anthropologie), earrings (Lucky Brand)





One Dress, Three Ways


No comments: