Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Peacock Pajamas

While I have only posted about clothing, whether it be dressy or casual, I realized the other day that some pajamas are just too cute not to share as well. Something was telling me to stop at TJ Maxx last week, and I realized why when I saw these peacock pajamas. They were $24.99 and I was able to find this brand - Munki, Munki - at Nordstrom's for around $60-$70. These are so soft and the trim is just adorable! I really don't have many pajamas that aren't peacock. It can really make the whole decision making process a lot easier when you don't consider or look at any other pajamas.
There was that one time when I thought it was a good idea to wear these cuties from Anthropologie as actual pants, but I have since decided to only stick to the pajama type pants that I have bought outside of the lounge department!
This set was bought at Meijer (our local chain of big box stores).
Here is a cute pair by Apt 9 from Kohl's that I got for Christmas. 
Nick & Nora flannel bottoms from Target.
A few pairs of boxer shorts from Target and Kohl's.
And lastly, a cute flannel pair from Victoria's Secret. 
Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all of your pajamas! They are so fantastic. And your doggies. So cute! I absolutely love the bottoms from Anthropologie. I looked at all of them to pick a favorite, but did not look at where they were from until I had picked a favorite. And, of course, laughed when I read Anthropologie. I can also see why you would want to wear them out. They are so cute!
I got the Torsade dress today. And it smelled so bad! It was obviously a return. But I wanted it so badly, I washed it. And now it smells good and I love it! I can't wait to style it! : )

Now I want more pjs!

Jenni