Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rainy Day

What could possible make your day brighter when it is raining on top of dirty, melting snow?

A peacock feather umbrella.......
 A bright, cheery outfit.......
 Cupcakes for lunch.......
 Wearing shoes without socks........
Yep, all of those things certainly helped today! I wore my Toadstool Blouse from Anthropologie (purchased during the Black Friday sale) for the first time. Pairing it with my red jeans (Dana Buchman - consignment shop) and red mary janes was a no brainer!

The cupcakes? Well, I have a cupcake buddy and our favorite bakery in town is called Bumbleberries. They started out small at the Farmer's Market, and now have their own storefront! They make the most wonderful creations! My buddy and I have both been dieting, but decided to treat ourselves today. Pictured are: peanut butter with chocolate frosting, salted caramel, and vanilla raspberry.

I am telling you, the salted caramel cupcake is one of the best things I have ever eaten! It is my fav there for sure! And I can compare it to Sprinkles and Magnolia Bakery (both tried in Chicago). I wish they shipped (maybe someday they will) because I would send you all one to relish in!

3 comments:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that outfit! I wish I had red pants! And red mary janes! That would be so awesome! I love those shoes. With a fierce passion. They are gorgeous. Elsie on A Beautiful Mess just posted a similar pair yesterday. I need to get some. I have a pair in my wishlist right now, but who knows if they will ever make sale.

Those cupcakes look so good. You are full of temptations today.

Thanks for that brownie recipe two days ago! Yum!

Jenni

withwonderandwhimsy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so cute, Heather! Now I can't imagine any other way to style the toadstool blouse. The red pants and shoes are just the sweetest.

<3 Liz
www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

Whimsical Preppy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have that blouse and love it! I really like your blouse with the red pants. It's such a nice, polished look.
Have a nice day,
Stacey