Monday, February 18, 2013

Fins

One of the most iconic images of automotive history is the profile of the 57' Chevy. Back then, the bigger the fin the better. It's been a year now since Prada presented it's Hot Rod inspired Spring 2012 collection, and as you can see retailers are still churning out pieces because of it. Lucky for me that I am loving it! That's what it's all about for me - putting together a closet of items that speak to your personality!
I finally got out into the elements for some pics. The sun was shining brightly when I first got out there, so even though the sunglasses don't make much sense now - trust me!
The pastel pink and teal colors are right on target for the Spring trends, and this sweater will be a great option at those early and late season car shows. Heck, it could even be cold in July - this is Michigan after all!

Outfit breakdown:

Retro Car Knit Pullover - Forever 21
Statement necklace - TJ Maxx
Jessica Simpson sunglasses - TJ Maxx
Franco Sarto booties - Macy's
You can see my other auto inspired looks here, here, and here.


No comments: