Friday, November 28, 2008

Peacock Favorites on Etsy

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was pretty nice. The dinner turned out good, although we only got through the first 2 Lord of the Rings movies. Oh well. I spent all day today cleaning my house - what a great feeling that is! However a not so great feeling is when I pulled my back in the middle of the 3rd room I was mopping. I worked through the pain and finished out the rest of the day - started to put some Christmas decorations up. But I better relax now so that I can walk around all day tomorrow at the International Gem and Jewelry show!
I'll leave you with my latest peacock favorites on Etsy...

Here is a lovely necklace I bought from Sunny Rising Leather. My Mom informed me this week that she found some old bonds for me to cash in from when I was little, so I decided to treat myself to this excellent craftsmanship.
Also, check out wabisabipottery. I first stumbled upon Catherine's lovely little peacock dish and was pleased when she agreed to make me some pendants! I can't wait to get them! She has many sweet little dishes (some owls too!) perfect for holding beads or even for that delicious bread dipping oil.

2 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Love the pendants she made you! I wish she had some in her shop. I'd love to buy some of those as well...

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your wish is my command, 2 If BY Sea.

Please contact me?

Thank you so much, Heather, Heather of the peacock feather ;) I csn't wait to get them to you, too!

xxoo,
Catherine