Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Mocha: "Can you believe she got us more idiotic dog clothes?"
Biscuit: "Yeah, but just think of the table scraps we'll get!"
Ugh, I am so over this sweater. The tryptophan has kicked in.Not me! I am going to attack her for making me wear this stupid polo shirt! (He's only attacking me with kisses!)I couldn't resist these owl ensembles from Target! Anyway, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! It's just Jon and I and the dogs this year, but we will be spending a lot of time with our families at Christmas. We bought a farm turkey this year and are looking forward to tasting the difference everyone raves about. The other plans for the day include a "Lord of the Rings" marathon. I know, we're such dorks. We will watch the first one. Put the turkey in the over. Watch the second one while it cooks. Eat. Then watch the third one.

I don't plan to fight the crowds tomorrow. Instead, I am going to clean my house from top to bottom. Saturday though, I am going to the International Gem and Jewelry show with my friend in Detroit. Hope I can score some goodies!

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lucky! I wish I was going with you to the bead show!