Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Safari Sunday

This past Sunday, we did a zoo visit so it was the perfect opportunity to wear my latest animal print dress. J. Crew is one of the many retailers that filed bankruptcy in 2020 so they have been having major sales! I don't buy much from J. Crew, but every once in a while I come across pieces I love. When they partner with Italy's Ratti print house, the bold and unique patterns usually catch my eye. This dress was recently 72% off the sale price, so it came in around $40. It's hard for me to wear a more sporty shoe with dresses, but sometimes you just have to go for comfort! I can't recommend the croc material Birkenstocks enough - they have been my "go to" sandal for 3 Summers now and have held up amazingly! Washable too, obviously. I was happy to see this newly painted space where I sort of blended in!





2 comments:

Danielle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This dress is gorgeous! Did it run true to size for you? Some reviews say it’s TTS and others say to size down.

peacockfairy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Danielle
I feel it is TTS.