Friday, August 7, 2020

Marshall

Up until now, finding murals has always just been a happy coincidence. But lately, I've been making my mission to seek them out or plan around them! Call it a result of Covid I guess! I've been to Marshall, MI a few times within the past few weeks, and was reminded of this wall. Similar to Chelsea (in a previous post with a similar wall), Marshall is a wonderful little town to spend some time in. When we lived in Battle Creek we were there quite often. A little further away now, it's still a good meeting place for me and my Battle Creek friends, and up until February it held our favorite tapas restaurant that we would drive for (so sad they closed). There are lot of other great restaurants though, cute shops, lots of history (historical homes tour every September which I have attended and loved), car cruises, and the county fairgrounds! Last night, I met a dear friend for dinner and made time to take a few pictures before. I wore one of the many tiered dresses I found at the beginning of quarantine. Having only worn it at home to blog, it was nice to actually wear it somewhere! This one is from Meijer, has the special detail of eyelet trim, and was around $15. After purchasing it, I was excited to see a sleeveless version (in 3 colors) at J. Crew, giving me additional happiness that I found this one so cheap. J. Crew has been running some pretty awesome sales lately, so I will link theirs here and I bet if you wait long enough you could get theirs for $15 as well!

No comments: