Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Bright Walls

Bright Walls 2019!!! I am so glad the city of Jackson has held this festival 2 years in a row now. You can see all of the murals from 2018 in this post. Last year I didn't go to see the art until it was complete, but this year I was so happy to make it to some of the festivities and see the artists in action! I do believe the event has grown this year, so there is so much more to see and do - food trucks, performers, kid activities, etc.... 
The new murals in this post are not complete, so I want to go back and see/photograph them again. And, because I couldn't get too close to the new murals most all of my outfit pictures here are against the existing ones. I truly hadn't planned to "theme" dress this day, but this outfit came together at the last minute as I was wanting to try the trend of graphic tee with an equally graphic skirt. 

LuLaRoe Peacock Tee - seen previously here
Anthropologie Gemstone Skirt - seen previously here

Hope you enjoy all of this eye candy! I feel that murals have really become popular these past few years. It's a great way to beautify towns, promote artists, and I know/follow so many people who seek out cool photo ops with them. 














No comments: