Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Then and Now : Gem Prints

I am planning out a few past and present posts, as I continue to stay drawn to certain prints or styles. My history of gem loving can be seen in the collage below with original post links here, here and here.

Of course I was thrilled seeing this skirt illustrated by Ann Howell Bullard for Anthropologie. Ann specializes in handbags, and I've admired the ones I've seen Anthro carry. However, a bag with this same gem print is not in my price range. I am glad Anthro is offering a few pieces of clothing that are a little more budget friendly. I kept everything else really simple with a black top and sandals. Narrowing down a colorful necklace was a bit of a challenge, but I felt this rhinestone one I painted went pretty well.
Gemstone Midi Skirt : Anthropologie
Apt 9 Sweater : Kohl's (old)
Ankle Strap Wedges : Rockport
Necklace : H&M, painted by me




No comments: