Thursday, July 19, 2018

Then and Now : Stamp Prints

Another round of "then and now" today.... the picture below is from 2012, and I can't believe how different I look! This was after I had Richard and the magic of breastfeeding put me in the best shape of my adult life. Yeah, not so much with baby #2. So the morale of this story is, a lot of the clothes I am flashing back to I no longer own. In general, I am always selling clothes to make room for the new but in this case it definitely no longer fit!
Both of these postage stamp skirts are from Anthropologie, and I was glad to get an updated version after all these years. I love the bright green color (with pink and navy stamps), the longer length, and the pockets! Oh, and the elastic waist! LOL! It was really easy to pair it with a white shell and jean jacket.
Getaway Printed Skirt : Anthropologie
White Sonoma Shell : Kohl's (old)
Jean Jacket & Sunglasses : TJ Maxx (old)
Sandals : Payless (old)




No comments: