Sunday, April 10, 2016

Jeweled Bugs

Being a lover of jeweled bugs (as shown in this post), I totally fell in love with this top from Banana Republic. They have 2 other styles available, as well as some accessories. When I snagged mine, it was during a 40% off sale. I kept it all in the blue family with dark flares but a sleeveless chambray in a lighter blue to break it up. I've got a lot of other ideas on how I want to wear this statement piece!

Jeweled Basketweave Pullover - Banana Republic
Sleeveless Chambray Button Up - TJ Maxx
St. John's Bay Anorak Jacket - JC Penney
Mossimo "Jessica" Boots - Target
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses - TJ Maxx











1 comment:

Wendy Lebel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Heather! I met you yesterday while doing a photo shoot at Art 634 - what a cute blog! I love your fashion tips! Do you have a Facebook or Instagram Page that I can follow? My photography studio is on the first floor of Art 634 and there are so many great areas around there for pics, but you've probably already discovered them! Also, I apologize in advance if my name shows up on here as "Sausage". That's my son's nickname and apparently he uses this google account, so I'm a bit confused on who's name will appear on this comment, haha. Thanks, Wendy Lebel