Saturday, April 9, 2016

Get the look for Less : Meijer does it again!

What are you doing to me Meijer? I am supposed to be procuring meals for my family. And, I don't know, a never ending supply of diapers. But you keep distracting me! Luring me into the clothing section. Really though, it is right in front so there's no way to get anywhere else without walking by.

My latest find is yet another Anthropologie look-a-like. The Smocked Swing Tank by Dolan (shown left below) was offered up about this same time last year, for $68. It's final markdown price was $19.95 and it resells on eBay for about $50.

Meijer's version is by their Falls Creek brand, and it retails for $22. Watch those sales too - this past week they were offering buy one, get one 50% off. The front is a really soft, satiny material for optimal flowy-ness. I plan to wear this untucked, tucked in, belted...... alone or under a jacket or sweater........ it's a blank slate for a long necklace or a statement necklace. I really cannot say enough good things about this elevated basic! Anthropologie offered 4 colors from what I can tell, and so does Meijer - although I believe theirs are more deep, jewel tones. This lovely magenta, olive green, teal (peacock) blue, and navy blue. The other thing that I've forgotten to mention in my previous posts about Meijer, is that most items are offered in both regular and plus sizes!

Meijer's buyer must be an Anthropologie fan, from the way I have seen their clothing go the past few years. So when are you going to pick one (or two) of these up? I may ALWAYS forget something on my grocery list. but apparently I never forget what Anthropologie carried!



1 comment:

Loris Glassworks said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great find, thanks for sharing!
Cheers,
Lori in Atlanta