Saturday, September 7, 2019

Wings

 The city to our East, Jackson, is having their second annual mural fest this week. I did this post about the walls last year, and I am looking forward to seeing and posting about the new art. I've noticed that wing walls are pretty popular in most cities for photo ops, and luckily our very own Grass Lake got some wings from our local artist Bethany Stone. Bethany runs a painting studio and I've enjoyed going there for an adult class, my kids have gone to birthday parties there, and she does a project every other week at the Farmers Market that my boys have enjoyed doing.
I LOVE the colors she used here!!! Of course I had to plan a good outfit to match, and I think this LuLaRoe peacock top is perfect. This is the Randy style, which I have not tried until now. It's a great transitional piece which you could put layers over too. Paired with my favorite jeans as of late (Old Navy), and easy moccasins to slip on. 
Thanks to Bethany for gracing our town with these wings..... and I think she is doing wings at the Bright Walls fest too. I'll be sure to get a picture!



No comments: