Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Vaca Vibes

 I just pulled out this skirt from 2014, and am still loving it! It's funny how much I forget on a daily basis, but I can remember wearing this skirt 6 years ago right around the time when we started telling people we were expecting Carson. It's elastic waist was/is so comfy, and the buttons down the front were trendy before their time.
Even though I like to stretch my clothes into all 4 seasons, this skirt is strictly a "Summer" piece in my book due to it's nautical/postcard print. We got back from our annual vacation about a week and a half ago and had a great time! When I was growing up, we went to the same cabin/resort in the north woods of Wisconsin, so where we go in Michigan brings up a lot of nostalgia. This marks our third year going to the same place, and I am so glad to be giving my kids the same type of memories!
Peter Som for Kohl's skirt
Massini T-Shirt : Meijer
Fringe Necklace : Anthropologie found at TJ Maxx

No comments: