Thursday, July 25, 2019

Match Set

 Matching separates seem to be coming more and more trendy, although usually a retailer will carry the matching pieces at the same time, right? Imagine my surprise while browsing Anthros new arrivals and I came across this sleeveless blouse in a cute stamp print that matches the skirt I bought.......................... last year??? Anthro has been known to reissue vintage prints, but with this one being so recent I can't help to think they had an excess of the fabric! I'm not complaining though, and wouldn't mind if they continued to do this. It immediately peaked my excitement about this skirt again. 
 I first styled this skirt last year with a white tee and dark denim jacket. When pairing it with the matching top, I used a belt to break up the pattern and it truly looks like a dress! I am looking forward to wearing the top with some dark denim jeans and throwing a cardigan over it in white or peach.
Porridge Skirt : Anthropologie (last year)
Porridge Courier Tunic : Anthropologie
Sandals : Target (old)
Belt : Kohl's



No comments: