Friday, July 26, 2019

Classic Colors

My favorite kind of top is a swingy / flowy / peplum style! This top says it's an online exclusive, so I was glad to find what looked like all of the sizes in the sale room of my local Anthro. I thought it was cute when I saw it online, but in that way where you think something is cute online but might be disappointed in real life. I am here to say this top does not disappoint! Especially since the sale is currently an extra 50% off (which makes this 50% off of $29.95).
Both the stripe and peplum material are such good quality! I thought the diagonal cut on the sides of the stripe fabric was interesting too. I knew I wanted to pair it with dark denim - can't beat a classic red, white and blue combo! This would be great for a milder weather 4th of July look. I think I might try the top with olive pants next time!
These jeans are my new favorite style from Old Navy - the high rise power straights. I found them in the early Spring when I needed a jean refresh and they checked all the boxes of what I was looking for : real denim (I was getting a bit tired of stretchy jeans), high rise, something a little different from a skinny jean, and reasonable price. I have this dark wash, a light wash, and I just ordered a black pair! I had been eyeing these Franco Sarto sandals all Summer too (you can find them on other sites as well) and so glad I finally got them. They are like a dressy Birkenstock if that makes sense!
Elias Striped Top : Anthropologie
Franco Sarto Gannon Sandals: Anthropologie


No comments: