Sunday, October 8, 2017

Granny Circle

You guys have obviously seen my obsession with granny square sweaters over the past few years, but granny circle? Is that a thing? When I saw this crazy sweater at Anthropologie, of course I fell in love with it. If you follow the product link below, you will see the colors looked much different online (orange was a mustard yellow and the lavender was much more neutral). So imagine my surprise when I actually saw it in person. Still love it though! I waited until it went on sale with an additional 40% off sale promo. The other colors are a deep teal, brown and olive green which is the color top I choose to wear under it today. 
To keep with the hippie look, I wore my brown birks. A comfy pair of jeans. And a necklace from Anthropologie a few years ago, which despite it's unique colors, amazingly has gone with so many outfits I never expected!
 

Zuma Necklace : Anthropologie
Mossimo High Rise Jeans : Target
Sonoma Tank (Anthropologie look-a-like) : Kohl's
Birkenstocks : Moran's Consignment (Chelsea)


No comments: