Saturday, May 27, 2017

Embroidered Field Jacket

 I feel like all I have been talking about this Spring has been embellished jackets, but man, there are so many good ones! This is now my 5th olive jacket, but hear me out: each one I own has a different style/purpose. For instance, this one is sweatshirt material for chillier days. This one is a good basic that is lightweight and travels well. This one is cropped, so it is great over dresses. This one - well - I just couldn't resist - I love the big butterfly on the back. Same with my denim jackets, which I now own 5 as well!?!?! I'll probably do a round up soon of all the embellished jackets I collect own.
 There are a lot of embroidered field jackets out there, but I was really drawn to this one. I can't resist the feminine designs/colors against the drab green. To pull out the red, I wore it over one of my favorite finds from last summer (an Anthropologie look-a-like that I found at both Meijer and Kohl's featured in this post). High rise crop flare jeans - another favorite - and the sandals I seem to wear on an almost daily basis.
 Sonoma Floral Embroidered Jacket - Kohl's (also comes in Tan and plus sizes)
Sonoma Smocked Swing Tank - Kohl's
Sandals - Payless (a few years ago)
Tahari Sunglasses - TJ Maxx