Saturday, May 20, 2017

Marigold Mama

When I saw this dress, I was immediately in love. It is such a unique print and I love pink and green together! It technically is an "off the shoulder" dress, but I am happy to report that you do not have to wear it that way. I can usually get on board with just about any trend, but I really do not like the off the shoulder or cold shoulder trend! I am so ready for it to be over. Don't get me wrong, back in the 90's most all of my formal dresses were off the shoulder. But now, it is just not a practical daily look.
This dress is great alone, or with something thrown over it. I choose my green jacket for this first spin, but I know my light blue denim jacket will look great too. It came with a skinny tie in the same material, but I felt it really needed to be "broken up" with a brown belt. This one is selling out fast, but keep checking back as there are always returns.
Hei Hei Jacket - Anthropologie (buy/sell/trade board)
Sandals - Payless
Belt - Target
Tahari Sunglasses - TJ Maxx
Watermelon Tourmaline Necklace - made by me


Here's how it looks off the shoulder.......


No comments: