Monday, July 27, 2015

Black Sails

I don't know why this skirt doesn't photograph as true black, because that is what it is. It's the first time I wore it in 2 years because it was not pregnancy friendly. This time I went all black (sweater and wedges).... why??? Because my husband shrunk my blue shirt!!!!!!!

Yep, that's right, one of my favorite TJ Maxx finds (see original story here)..... that I wear with so much...... is now ruined. I am the main person who does the laundry. Jon does help, but not often. I usually reserve my own "special" pile of clothes to wash, since sometimes they need special care and I rarely use the dryer (I hang them). I threw in a load and was getting ready to leave on an errand. The thought crossed my mind to tell him not to put the stuff in the dryer. But I though, "Nah, it's not like he pays attention anyway."

Irony people. Irony.

I got home and saw all of the clothes waiting patiently in the dryer. I shouted out "NOOOOOO!!!!!" And he was like, "What's wrong?"

Again, the irony. So anyway, I am now in search of replacing my beloved shirt. Thankfully, that was the only casualty that day. These poor men, they just can't win can they?


No comments: