Thursday, October 9, 2014

$6 Necklace for the Win!

 So do you ever get a new piece of clothing or accessory, and you tend to wear it a lot right away? The excitement is still going on the TJ Maxx find I posted yesterday. When I saw the necklace matched all of the colors in this skirt, I put this outfit together. On this particular day, I went into the office as well as a doctor's appointment. And a few errands before heading home.
 
INC International Concepts Cardigan : Macy's (seen here)
Maternity Tank : Motherhood Maternity
Anthropologie Clifton Strands Necklace : TJ Maxx (seen here)
Bare Traps "Armandy" Boots : Macy's





1 comment:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bet you got compliments all day! You look wonderful! So pretty! I love that skirt. And I like the taupe with it. It is unexpected and so pretty. I hope you got some rest after such a long day!

Jenni