Monday, October 6, 2014

Simple Aztec

A few things about this phase of pregnancy:

The size of my feet vary day to day, and I often have little footwear selection that fits. This can be frustrating when you've planned to wear a certain pair of something with an outfit and you have to revise at the last minute because you can't stuff your feet into them! One of the reasons I was excited about buying "skinny" style jeans this time around (besides them being my "go to" jeans all Summer), was tucking them into boots in the Fall. I thought, "Oh, boots are going to be roomy and comfortable" (when compared to strappy sandals). Hmmm, not so much. Once I get my feet into them, they've been fine...... but hot! Ugh, I hate being so hot! The weather is cooling here, but not enough I guess.
 
The other thing is that I've been very "light" on my jewelry. I love me a good statement necklace, but lately I can't stand the weight or feel of it around my neck (again with the hotness). I've been opting for long, light necklaces - even if they wouldn't normally be my first choice for a particular outfit.
 
This is a look I wore to work on Friday:

Ecote brand cardigan : Urban Outfitters (last year)
Oatmeal Tank and Jeans : Motherhood Maternity
Anthro-like Button Boots : Zulily
Copper Necklace : made by me







Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE that cardigan. I covet it. I like it with the copper necklace a lot. And the boots look great, too. I am sorry your shoes don't fit, but soon they will again. My husband saw your picture and wants to know why you didn't pregnancy model. I think the same thing. You look fabulous pregnant. And not pregnant, too. : ). I love this outfit.

Jenni