Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thrifty Safari

I was inspired this week by an Anthropologie catalog shot (see below). First of all, I LOVE her hair color! I am trying to see if I can do the ombre look, but I am not so sure I can handle those dark roots until they grow out more! Plus, mine are darker and won't take a nice warm brown color for some reason - at least for any good length of time. Second, pairing olive green with white is something I hadn't thought of. I already had these pieces in my closet. The only new additions were the 2 necklaces, which I got at the Charitable Union for $5 each! They reminded me so much of something you would find at Anthro! Here's how I got this fab look for less:

Daughters of Liberation "Slackened Utility Jacket" - $138 @ Anthropologie, I found it for $24.99 at TJ Maxx
 
Brown Tank (under) - Old Navy
 
White Pants - thrifted
 
2 necklaces - Charitable Union ($10 total)
 
Sandals - $17.99 @ Zulily



The inspiration...
 

1 comment:

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great job recreating the inspiration photo! Love that jacket and the shoes!

Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin