Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Lucky Find

 I am so excited to share my latest mega deal. Stores are once again open here so I couldn't resist heading to Anthropologie. I truly believe that deep discounts are really "luck"......... being at the right place at the right time or checking a website at the right time. There was only one of these skirts on the sale rack, which was an extra 50% off. This was originally $270 marked down to $79.95 and with the extra percentage, $39.97! I became familiar with this brand - Mes Demoiselles - last Fall for my birthday splurge. I remember thinking this skirt was really cool when it came out, but no way for the price! I love the different layers of prints, and it has gold thread throughout for a special touch. The elastic waistband is so comfy - it's not one of those that digs into you! It is a dream to wear.
 Greta Tiered Maxi Skirt - Anthropologie
T-shirt - Meijer
Seychelles Sandals - Anthropologie
Necklace - made by me

No comments: