Monday, June 15, 2020

Here's the Scoop

 The Scoop line at Walmart is one I continue to keep my eye on, mostly because I adore the prints they use! Still all online for me, which can be a challenge when it comes to fit. Here is the first dress I purchased earlier this year. I have another Summer look to show (hopefully this week) and then a dress for the Fall that I missed out on but recently found on Poshmark! On to this dress though! This print comes in blue or pink colorway. Also, besides this style there is a caftan. This style is adjustable spaghetti straps with a fun ruffle layer across the top. The print is called Retro Paisley which I think is perfect - I love that the paisleys look like peacock feathers so of course I choose the blue color.
Betsey Johnson Peacock Purse - eBay
Gap Jean Jacket - consignment shop
XOXO Ambridge Sandals

No comments: