Thursday, April 2, 2020

Ombre Skirt

This skirt was another Chicago purchase - TJ Maxx $16.99!!! I love ombre, and couldn't resist this grey to plum to pink combo! Long sleeves and closed toe shoes are an option for transitional weather, but once it gets warmer I will wear this with a short sleeved shirt and strappy sandals. Wearing another favorite TJ Maxx find - my pink fringe Anthropologie necklace. I've also been finding that with many of these elastic waist pleated skirts, that tucking the top in isn't always the best option. You want the pleats to lay as flat as possible, so to keep that waist definition I'll tie whatever top I am wearing. This is the 3rd skirt I now have by this brand : WD NY or Why Dress. In addition to this one, I have a tulle with dots and pleated rainbow, all of which I have found at TJ Maxx or Steinmart, so I am loving that this brand is chruning out trendy, affordable pieces.
WD NY Skirt : TJ Maxx
Anthropologie Necklace : TJ Maxx
Apt 9 Black Top : Kohl's
Universal Thread Flats : Target
Sunglasses : Target

No comments: