Saturday, April 25, 2020

Crafty Clothing

 I'm pretty sure being drawn to this type of a chevron pattern is ingrained into me. Ever since learning how to make friendship bracelets in grade school, to eventually bead weaving in my adulthood, I just love it. I've already pulled several accessory options. It's also no surprise that this is from Indian designer Tanvi Kedia (here's a post from 4 years ago about 3 Indian designers I love). The pattern close up looks like beads, and there are tiny sequins dotting the skirt. It's pretty crazy how quickly retailers adjusted their marketing to the "stay home" message, mostly promoting lounge wear. But also, the sales are insane which is hard because you can constantly have a battle with yourself. On one hand, you don't want to spend money. But on the other hand, you want to help the economy. But then, you're not going anywhere to wear this. BUT, one day you will go places again. Plus, the prices are too good to pass up. I'm sure I'm not the only one with these thoughts. At any rate, Anthropologie is having a 30% off all clothing sale this weekend.
Seychelles Sandals : Anthropologie
Black Tee : Meijer
Jean Jacket : TJ Maxx
Sunglasses : Target
Necklace with pearls : Anthropologie
Beaded necklace : Francesca's
Friendship bracelets : local fair


No comments: