Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The 2 Walmart cardigans you need in your life.......

Some prints are just classic, and year after year we are seeing that with camo and leopard. Snakeskin is pretty popular right now too, but I haven't gotten into that one yet. I found both of these cardigans at Walmart, and once again I was so impressed with the quality and price! So easy to style in so many ways!
Even though I already had a leopard pullover sweater, I kind of wanted a cardigan. I looked at one at Kohl's and was not impressed by the quality. This Terra & Sky option has a smaller scale print, and as you can see I've already styled it with brown or black shoes, kick flare and straight black jeans, long necklace and choker.
Finding a camo cardigan that was just right (quality and color wise) took a while, and this No Boundaries option fit the bill! I've been loving olive with grey the past few years, so I love that there is grey in this one for more mixing options. The first time I wore it, I was very matchy matchy with olive pants/boots and grey shell. I also really like it thrown over your basic jeans and a white tee!

With both of these under $20, you just can't go wrong - not only for yourself, but for gifting too! Are you into these prints or do you feel like you see them too often? Are you into the snakeskin trend?

No comments: