Saturday, December 7, 2019

Mom Sweater

The reason I am calling this "Mom Sweater" is because it is another gift from my Mom. She gave it to me in the early Spring, so the weather was not right to wear it. But now that it is cold again, it's perfect! The brand is V. Cristina, from her favorite store Steinmart. I've always thought V. Cristina stuff reminded me of Anthropologie, and this sweater is no exception!
It's thick texture is speckled with light grey, dark grey and white (so you could wear all three colors with it). I went with a dark grey shell and footwear here. You could also pull the pink or green from the flowers too. It has a hood and pockets. So cozy to throw on!
V. Cristina Sweater - Steinmart
High Waist Power Straight Jeans - Old Navy
Grey Shell - Anthropologie
dv Booties - Target



No comments: