Monday, November 25, 2019

Holiday Lewk

 A bit ago I did a post about hair..... about how I am growing out my color and finding clips and headbands to help the transition. One brand that I love is Namjosh, and to my delight they have a few peacock styles. I knew I wanted a feather one, but which color? I ended up selected the green, but the green online looked more teal than the emerald reality that arrived. I didn't really have anything emerald in my closet and I happen to be at Kohl's doing a return when I ran across this emerald top that even has gold flecks in it!!! What a perfect match but I'm afraid the life of the gold flecks might be limited as it gets worn and washed.
 I wore the top casually with jeans and the headband a bit ago, but to dress it up I layered/knotted it over a black maxi dress.
Feather Headband - Namjosh
Black Maxi Dress - Meijer (old)
Black Booties - Sole Society (old)
 Black Friday sales indicate the top is currently $4.99 at Kohl's, and Namjosh has a deal of buy 3, get 1 free!


No comments: