Friday, November 22, 2019

Flocking

 It seems all things velvet and peacock are flocking to me this season. From this skirt, to this vest gift, now my Mom has given me this pretty kimono. This kimono is from the same brand/store as the vest (Aris A. from Steinmart) and she got it for quite a steal with coupons.
 When layering something that is sheer, I like to try to match the color so the pattern is able to stand out. I just so happened to have this pink velvet turtleneck from a few years ago that worked. Usually I reserve velvet for the cold months, but because of the light colors and cropped style here, I think I could wear it during warmer times. I like the white tank under it on the Steinmart site, and I think it would be really pretty over a dress too. More experimenting to come!
Juicy Brand Turtleneck : Kohl's (old)
High Rise Rockstar Jeans : Old Navy
Sonoma Boots : Kohl's


No comments: