Monday, October 14, 2019

Moods & Mojo

 Last week I was really frustrated with blogging/instagramming, because I had tried to photograph 3 different outfits on 3 different days and I did not like any of the pictures. There are so many factors, to me at least, that go into this whole process and as we enter the Fall/Winter season it gets even harder with weather and lighting conditions. It's down times like this when I think, "Why am I even doing this?" and "Who cares?". But then I think about the things that have fallen to the wayside as I am in this mid-life Mom-mode and I tell myself, "NO! I am not giving up one more thing that is just for me and my creative outlet!"
 I also remind myself that these moods, or blogging mojo, are always up and down. And sure enough, this week has started out great and I am back to loving the results. I hope it keeps up for the rest of the week!
 This is that $368 Anthropologie dress that I found at Marshalls for $19.99. It is seriously ranking up there as one of the best finds of my lifetime and it finally felt like the right time to wear it. It felt natural to accessorize it with a brown belt and booties. It has pockets and was so light and comfy today!
 Essentiel Antwerp Dress : Anthropologie via Marshalls
Belt : Kohl's
dv "Jameson" Booties : Target


3 comments:

Marsha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this dress! I just found your blog and find it so good...please keep blogging!

peacockfairy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you Marsha! I sometimes feel like blogging is irrelevant now with Instagram, so thank you for finding me!

Marsha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree about Instagram, but I like to read! So, I’m always on the lookout for good blogs! BTW, I’m from the Indianapolis area so it’s nice to see someone from the Midwest!