Monday, March 19, 2018

Maurine for March

Popping in real quick with this purple number...... It's been a while since I've talked about LuLaRoe here. This is one of their latest dresses, the Maurine. I gotta say, if it's one thing I am loyal to LLR for it's their dresses! This style is both retro and on trend at the same time with it's bell sleeves and ruffle hem. The length is a little longer in back. I decided on a solid color, rather than a print, and choose a color that is not abundant in my closet. You can get the sleeves in lace too, but I kept it simple.  
Necklace - Anthropologie (old)
Booties & Sunglasses - Target






2 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.