Wednesday, February 3, 2016

3rd Time Charm + Amazing Necklace Deal

I documented the 3rd time I wore this dress, and I must say, this is my least favorite combo. This time around, I changed the color tights to teal, wore tall boots, and opted for my longer jean jacket. I just don't think the proportions work, but take a look at the end for the other ways I wore this dress and let me know what you think. I think they hemline of this dress does not work with tall boots and the length of the jacket doesn't flatter the shape as much as my cropped one. But in an effort to always keep it real here, I am showing it. Style is a continuous effort, and not all outfits are going to be winners.

I was most excited to wear this dress again though, so that I could share a killer of a deal! I am in love with this necklace (close up further down) which is now marked down to $4.95! An Anthropologie necklace for 5 bucks - get on it before it sells out! I am honestly shocked it is still even in stock. I bought this bad boy right after Christmas at the tag sale. I was able to visit the store in Ann Arbor, and when I saw it I knew I would get so much wear out of it. First of all, it's a statement necklace which I love. The blues and greens are colors I wear all the time (peacock colors, hello). I love the faux malachite ovals - gorgeous! When I bought it, it was $19.95 plus 25% off and at that I thought it was a heck of steal. I added it to my "wishlist" so I could share the link when I finally wore it, and from then on I watched the price continue to drop to $9.95 and now $4.95. It was originally $78.

Corey Lynn Calter "Tallulah" Dress : Anthropologie
Gap Jean Jacket : Consignment Shop (old)
Teal Tights : Target (old)
A.N.A. boots : JC Penney (old)
Jessica Simpson sunglasses : TJ Maxx





 P.S. I am starting to miss my long blonde hair......


No comments: