Monday, May 19, 2014

12 Years and 13 Weeks

Jon and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary yesterday.
 
I wrapped up my 13th week of pregnancy.
 
We got out on Saturday night for a nice date of dinner and a movie. We went to our favorite tapas place in nearby Marshall, MI and to the movie theatre there which we have never been to in our 11 years living here. It is a really old theatre right in the middle of rows of shops on the main street. It only has 2 screens, and an old ticket window. I am glad we finally experienced it. It was just as pleasant as any huge, high tech cinema.
 
This is what I wore on our date. I know I have talked about maxi skirts with elastic waistbands as being maternity friendly, so here is another one. When I bought my melon colored lace up shooties, I was fearful that I wouldn't have much to go with them. At the time, I thought I should buy the brown ones to be more practical. But, I have been happy with all of the outfits I have been able to wear them with so far!
 
Vanessa Virginia Tiered Maxi Skirt - Anthropologie (Summer 2012)
Daydrifter Denim Tee - Anthropologie (but I got mine at TJ Maxx)
Rampage Venyce Lace Up Shooties - Meijer
Necklace - made by me







1 comment:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how you are wearing your skirts with your pregnancy. It is such a smart idea. That skirt is such a god pattern. And I love the pop of color with those awesome shoes! You are giving me maxi envy over here. I love all of your awesome skirts.

Jenni