Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blue & Brown



It's been a pretty casual week around here. I worked from home again today, but had to run out to meet my team for our annual holiday get together and also go to our company store to get cookies for Richard's Christmas program tomorrow night. I am glad that I am pushing myself to blog everyday, even though I am not getting out to interesting photo locations.

Blue and brown is such a classic combo, and as you can see here it is the colors of my kitchen. I made the painting on the wall...... maybe I'll do a DIY post someday about how to make your own canvas wall art.

Sonoma Roll-Tab Chambray Tunic : Kohl's
I took the sash off and dressed it up with the Quadrivium Belt : Anthro
Young Wheat Big Ruffle Pants : Matilda Jane (soooo comfy, and there's that lace detail again)
Bear Traps Armady Boots : Macy's
Necklace : made by me, seen here

One of my dogs, Biscuit, photo bombed me. That's another pro to working at home..... the dogs are so happy they do not have to be crated as much!

No comments: