Friday, September 20, 2013

Widest of them all......






By now you know my love of wide leg pants, and this most recent acquisition (on sale from Anthropologie) is probably the widest yet! I had to have these hemmed, and I am contemplating going a little bit shorter yet because I was still stepping on them with wedges on. I love the chevron print on these and it certainly gives the eye an optical illusion, often making it hard to tell they are even pants as they look like a skirt. I also love the brown, black & white combo. Some sections are black and white tweed look which gives the appearance of grey.

Elevenses Chevron Wide Legs - Anthropologie
Arctic Feather Earrings - Anthropologie
Apt. 9 Black Sweater - Kohl's
Jean Jacket - TJ Maxx
Apt. 9 Aviator Sunglasses - Kohl's
Mossimo Patricia Wedges - Target


No comments: