Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Black & White/Dressy & Casual/Curly & Straight

Hiya, it's been a while I know! I have so many changes going on in my life right now, but I am excited to get back into blogging! I wanted to share a few recent looks that have similarities and differences. They are similar in that they are both black and white colors, and both feature an owl. They are different because one is dressy and the other is casual, and if you really want to get down to it in one I have my hair curled and the other straight.
 
 I just love owls, and I picked up these 2 pieces quite reasonably recently. The sweater is from Kohl's and the short sleeved sweatshirt is from Macy's. The sweatshirt has little studs on it so I thought it went great with my go-to studded sandals that I often feature here. Both tops are so great in this transitional weather!
 

Left Look:
Apt 9 Animal Sweater - Kohl's
Meadow Rue Waverly A-Line Skirt - Anthropologie
Unlisted "Webpage" Wedges - Steinmart

Right Look:
Style & Co. Short Sleeve Cuffed Printed Sweatshirt - Macy's
A.N.A. Black Jeggings - JC Penney
Candies Sandals - Kohl's

1 comment:

Kristian said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Both are cute looks but that skirt and sweater combo- oh! I love B&W combinations anyway, but especially the way you paired it with that pop of green in the stairs; it really stands out.