Monday, September 30, 2013

Last bits of summer...









If you follow many fashion blogs, you will probably read this same type of thing: it’s that magical time of year where you need a jacket or sweater at the beginning of the day, but it is hot in the afternoon. It can be described as the ideal, favorite, or perfect type of weather – and I would agree! I wish it were like this all. of. the. time!

 

I LOVE the bright colors in this dress, and it is so soft and comfy! I have so many colored cardigans that I could throw over this in lieu of the jean jacket.

 

Nieves Lavi Frida Maxi Dress – Anthropologie (via eBay)

Jean Jacket – TJ Maxx


Mossimo Wedges – Target (similar to Seychelle’s that were sold at Anthropologie)

1 comment:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my word that dress is FABULOUS!