Wednesday, June 12, 2013

No regrets pants






 
Earlier this Spring, I was looking to add some mint green jeans to my closet. I mean, after all mint is one of THE colors of the moment. And I had a lot of things I knew they would work with. But no matter which pair I tried, I wasn't happy with any of them. Sometimes, the whole skinny jeans trend is really annoying. It seems that any colored jean is in the skinny style. While I do like some "fit" to my pants, I really don't want them so tight that I can hardly get my foot through! And, as we all know, the lighter the color = the more lumps and bumps show.

Anyway, while on my search, I ended up finding these from Apt. 9 at Kohl's. (The link is for petites, but that is the closest I could get to what I got). They were more of an aqua color, and not jeans, so I wasn't sure if I was going to regret buying them since they really weren't what I set out to get. Luckily, I haven't regretted them. AND, I did finally find my mint jeans which I will show soon. Hope you are having a great week!

Apt. 9 Curvy Fit Capri's : Kohl's
Black Tank : Old Navy
Boho Dragonfly Top : Matthew Williamson
Black Wedges : Steinmart
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses : TJ Maxx
Layering Necklaces : made by me

1 comment:

Erin Siegel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so pretty and you look absolutely fabulous!!! Love those necklaces you made. They look great layered with that outfit. Rock on, Girl.