Thursday, June 27, 2013

Go Green







I feel an addiction to colored jeans coming on. Even though I only have a few pairs, I sometimes don't feel as "on trend" or my outfit is not as well thought out if I am in regular blue jeans. I'm sure it will pass. I added this kelly green pair to the red and mint pairs I already have. Got them for a steal ($59.50 down to about $14 at Macy's). I wonder what color is next?

I must say though, when I find a good fitting pair of pants at a good price, it's a no brainer. Just like my mint pair, I like that these are skinny but flare out at the ankle. No huge gaps at the waist (which happens to me a lot because I have wide hips but a small waist).

On to the details:

INC International Concepts Curvy Skinny Jeans in Green : Macy's (can't find online)
Mossimo "Walda" Wedges : Target
Tommy Hilfiger Peacock Top : Macy's (years ago)
Elle Aviator Sunglasses in Gold : Kohl's (I don't know how I lived without aviators for so long! I am living in these now.)
Necklace : Kohl's

No comments: