Thursday, June 13, 2013

Minted








Here they are! The mint jeans I was talking about. Of course I cannot find them online, but I got them at Macy's and they are Levi's Mid Rise Skinny's. So happy I finally found the perfect pair, and I've already worn them a ton. They are fitted, but not skin tight. Cropped but not capris (big difference). And, I love how the ankle has a little flare to it to help balance things out.

Today, I paired them with a super comfy tee from Anthropologie that features a camel print. Learn more about my camel nickname here. To dress it up a bit, I wore a sparkly statement necklace. In addition to looking for mint jeans this Spring, I was also looking for a mint statement necklace. This unique one stood out for me at Target and I couldn't be happier with it. I have not seen it at the store or online since so I'm glad I scooped it up.

Levi's Mid Rise Mint Skinny's : Macy's
Candie's Sandals : Kohl's
Statement Necklace : Target
Vogue Sunglasses : TJ Maxx