Friday, October 26, 2012

Up Against a Wall...

The reasons for the title of this post is because:
 
1.       Crappy weather forced me to be inside once again for photos. We had 2 days of Indian Summer this week, and that was too short!
2.       The battery in my camera died immediately after I got this one shot in.
3.       I was standing against a wall, as I tend to do for my shots.
 
But, I figured I’d post it anyway. There is no rule that you need to have multiple poses in fashion blogging, although it is nice. This was a comfy and cozy look for work this week. I love a good knit dress that you can just pull on and not worry about the rest of the day. The details I love about this dress in particular are: the cowl neck, the hanker chief hem, and the Missoni inspired zig zag print.
 
Dress – JC Penney (last Fall)
Black Tights
Booties – Franco Sarto (Macy’s a few years ago)
Necklace – my own design (published in Stringing magazine – buy the tutorial here)

1 comment:

Teresa Herbert said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look so young in this photo. Cute!

Hey did you see what Anthro has for Xmas this year - Christmas balls with peacock feathers in them
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopnew-trim/A25578584.jsp