Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Currently Coveting

I am currently lusting after this cute little teacup print dress at Anthropologie. Yep, me and my love of unusual prints! But if you've been following this blog for a while, you will know that I am an avid tea drinker and have made upcycled pendants with tea strainers.
Then, lo and behold, look what popped up on Etsy this morning! These wonderful upcycled teacup bangles from StayGoldMaryRose. There I go again with my matchy matchiness! Oh how Mad Hatter of me! I love objects upcycled in unique ways!

2 comments:

Silver Parrot said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those bracelets are TOO cute! I would probably accidentally break them, though. I am such a total klutz.

Erin Siegel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cool. I used to be just a tea drinker before I met my husband. He drinks coffee and slowly converted me to drinking coffee with him. Now, I drink both. Usually depends on the company I'm with.
Love the dress! So cute!