Saturday, July 11, 2020

Lakeside

 We just got back from our annual cabin/lake vacation, and I still couldn't stay away from the water! After spending a week in a soggy swimsuit, one thing I had to look forward to (since I didn't want to come home) was blogging again. So I dragged my friend Sarah out on a 90 degree evening to take these pictures! I knew this spot would be perfect for this dress, which looks like lake landscape oil paintings! This is the lake in which our town is named after - Grass Lake - and this evening light with the lily pads was so gorgeous. We got out there right before a storm blew through.
 I grew up with an annual cabin/lake vacation, so swimming in the lake is like therapy to me and something I appreciate every year. I love how the top is warm from the sun, and you can feel the temperature change as you go deeper. The smell and feel of the water is heavenly. Because of these memories, and the artsy aspect of this dress, I knew I had to have it.
 Maeve Seaside Mini Dress : Anthropologie


No comments: