Sunday, July 19, 2020

Chelsea

 Chelsea is a wonderful town I mention from time to time here. It's about 15 minutes East of us, and we frequent it quite a bit for things like yoga, amazing restaurants, cute shops (including where I consign my clothes), and parks. Yet another pleasant mural surprise greeted me recently so I planned to go back for pictures. This namesake art is on the side of a pharmacy, and it is so nice to see these businesses work with artists to add fun sites to enhance the town.
 These Anthropologie wide leg pleated patchwork pants were a recent purchase on the buy/sell/trade board. Keeping the rest of the outfit simple with a tee and sandals due to the heat, but these will take me well into Fall and will look super cute with the addition of a denim jacket and booties!


No comments: