Saturday, April 13, 2019

Peacock Arms & Charms

Before I get into anything else, let's talk outfit details (all items linked below)! This white tee has a peacock print on the arms - it's currently $39.95 with an extra 20% off at Anthropologie. Around the holidays, I was raving about the charm necklaces Anthro was churning out, and they continue to do so with this one I am wearing. These are my newer Old Navy jeans. And this popular style shoe from Target is my new obsession! They are dupes of the more expensive Free People style and I love them so much I've already bought a backup pair. Being able to try them at a fraction of the price makes me think that one day I might invest in the real deal.
Maybelle Tied-Sleeve Top : Anthropologie
My hair is back to normal and it feels great! In my last post, I was pretty vague about things that I do to improve my mood (yoga and reading) and I thought...... I can do better than that! So I am going to be a little more specific, no matter how small the action is (and I am sure I will forget a bunch I want to list). Sometimes, the smallest things can make the biggest impact! Also, please note that of course spending time with my family is important but that these are things solely for my self care. Self care is not selfish, it is necessary! And, I am an introvert so we tend to need alone time to feel good.
Listening to and watching the birds at the feeders outside our window.
 
A hot washcloth on my face to wipe the day away.
 
My warm lavender neck wrap.
 
Being in my house alone.
 
Working or reading at a coffee shop.
 
Going to a movie by myself.
 
My weighted blanket.



No comments: