Friday, October 5, 2018

One September

I know it's not September anymore, but the title of this post has to do with Anthropologie's brand "One September". This brand churns out the most perfect peplum tanks, so I thought in addition to showing this newest purchase I would revisit the others I have. While the style/cut may differ slightly, there are a few things they all have in common. The top placket is embroidered/embellished and then the fabrics have really unique prints.
This Trudy Embroidered Tunic has embroidery and buttons down the front, stripes, and flowers. I love the pink/purple/blue jewel tones. It was originally $88 but it is on sale for $49.95 with an extra 40% off! I paired it with one of my beloved long cardigans (Sears), dark jeans (Target), an old Lia Sophia necklace, and Minnetonka moccasins (TJ Maxx).


Look familiar? Yep, in this post where I showed the "Deauville" top by One September I pretty much said that jeans, a flowy tank, and a cardigan were my "uniform". 
:REMIX:
I really enjoyed wearing the "Deauville" on it's own this Summer, but here's an idea for cooler weather. I am loving navy with olive so I'm going to pull on some cargo pants (Target) and booties (Kohl's) in olive. A dark denim jacket (TJ Maxx) and Macerata statement necklace from Anthropologie (necklace also seen here). I normally don't do lay flats, but I am experimenting so that I have more options to show outfits now that the weather/daylight is changing.
Here's the original post where I wore this "Larkspur" tank by One September on a hot day. 
:REMIX:
To transform this for cooler weather, I went with darker denim (the flowers are navy, not black). And an olive jacket (Anthropologie) and booties (Kohl's) to bring out the olive stripe in the pattern. Lastly, another statement necklace from Anthropologie - the Painted Beads Bib!


No comments: